Cook Chinese...: Behind the Apron Cook Chinese...

Cook Chinese...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Behind the Apron

This blog contains mostly cooking tips & recipies - not too much of my own writing. There are two reasons for that. First: it's my first blog, created to learn something about blogging, web sites & html. Not really to help me to become a writher. Second thing is, that my english is still far away from proficiency. This blog helps me also with that.

Why I'm telling you about it? To justify this post. It's not really about food, it's not another recipe.

This time it's about the face behind the apron. That's a title of round-up event being held by 28 Cooks food blog. I always loved mug shot treats on forums I read. Taking a pick at the other side of computer screen makes me feel like Alice in Wonderland ^_-

Food gains a soul, when you know who cooked it, or even who told you about this, or that recipe... :}

So here I am - pic taken during last spring yachting:


3 Comments:

  • I agree, food definitely has soul! From who created the recipe, to who gave to you, to who you share it with and so on. :)

    Great photo too, now I want to go out boating (except not in this 28 degree F weather.)

    Ari (Baking and Books)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • Great picture! It looks so peaceful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 AM  

  • I'm really shame of my self, but I totaly forgot to moderate comments - 63 were waiting for me :/

    Sorry for that delay guys

    Scott - I'm from Warsaw - capitol of Poland. This pic however was made on Śniardwy - one of bigest polish lakes.

    Chris - At that time it was 6 to 7 in Beaufort wind scale. Pic was taken on our way back, with tail wind. With head wind it was just like on stormy sea :)

    Ari - you should come to Poland - on Mazury you will always find a great place for boating. Mazury are called "Land of thousand lakes" & that's what they are indeed :} Best winds are in may - june.

    By Blogger Voidan, at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home