Cook Chinese...: Even longest trip begins with first step. Cook Chinese...

Cook Chinese...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Even longest trip begins with first step.

To make long story short - I simply love to cook. All man in my family does. I received my first lessons from my grandfather. He was colonel in army, my father is an engineer and I'm psychologist. And in our spare time we all cook. That is one of my hobbies, not my job and for that reason I try to have as much fun as possible. How do you think, what can be the funniest thing about cooking? For me is to try new recipes, to experiment!

My latest experiment is about Chinese cuisine. I didn't try to cook Chinese dishes ever before. Now when I did, I want to share results of my research on that field with you. So here it is. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am.





  • 1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home